This Agreement on Terms & Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) is effective as of the date on which User (as defined below) indicates User’s acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement, and is made by and between User (herein “User”, “user”, or “you”) and Kingz & Pharaohz, LLC.™ (“Company”), a Florida limited liability company with its principal place of business located at 3267 N.E. 168th Street, North Miami Beach, FL 33160 USA. Company and you are sometimes referred to below as “Party” or “Parties” to this Agreement. All Terms and Conditions set forth herein, in our Privacy Policies and/or in other Legal Notices and documents elsewhere within Company’s web domain known as “www.KingzAndPharaohz.com”, are expressly made a part hereof, and are incorporated herein by reference. By using our site, you acknowledge receipt of, and your agreement with, this Agreement in addition to any other agreement, policy, or legal notice regarding the use of www.KingzAndPharaohz.com.
This Agreement is intended to be governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“E-Sign” Act). You enter into this Agreement by any act demonstrating your assent hereto, including without limitation, by accessing this site, using this site for any purpose, or clicking “I agree” or words of similar meaning. You may submit a paper copy of this transaction and print this form for your personal records. You have the right to withdraw your consent to use the E-Sign Act by emailing us to that effect at the address provided at our “Contact Us” link.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE WWW.KINGZANDPHARAOHZ.COM™ WEBSITE
[PLEASE NOTE: There are two (2) different “User” categories on KingzAndPharaohz.Com (“site” or “website”) that involve certain separate registration procedures and/or separate terms and conditions: (1) Visitors; and (2) Clients. This Agreement outlines the understandings and contractual commitments for each of the two (2) categories. Company may supplement these Terms and Conditions with posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific areas of the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website(s) or to one or both of the above-described User categories. In addition, Company may offer other services that are governed by the terms of service of our respective service partners. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. The term “User,” as used in this Agreement, means any one or both of the above-described User categories, whether collectively or individually.]
This Agreement (as supplemented by the documents incorporated above) sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website. In consideration of your being permitted to use the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website, and for other good and valuable consideration which you acknowledge is received and sufficient, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are (1) a “Visitor” — which means that you use the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website (including without limitation through a mobile device) without entering personally identifying information for the purposes of artist-related communications or the purchase of artist-related merchandise; or (2) a “Client” — which means that you do enter personally identifying information for the purposes of artist-related communications or the purchase of artist-related merchandise. Under this Agreement, you are authorized to use the KingzAndPharaohz.Com site (whether as a Visitor or a Client) only if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and the terms of this Agreement. Please read this Agreement and save it. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to follow all applicable laws, you should leave the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website and discontinue use of the site. If you wish to become a User of the site (whether as a Visitor or as a Client), you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance in one or more of the ways that such acceptance is asked for on the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website. In order to become a Client of the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website, you may be notified that you are required to download software or content and/or to agree to additional terms and conditions. Unless otherwise provided by the additional terms and conditions applicable to those activities on the KingzAndPharaohz.Com site, those additional terms are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. You may receive a paper copy of this Agreement by emailing us (Subject: “T&C Agreement”), at the address specified at our “Contact Us” link.
NO MINORS UNDER 13 ALLOWED AS CLIENTS
Individuals who are less than 13 years of age are not permitted to become Clients of the KingzAndPharaohz.Com site without first obtaining permission from a parent or legal guardian.
I. IF YOU ARE A “VISITOR” TO KINGZANDPHARAOHZ.COM AND DO NOT BECOME A CLIENT
By visiting KingzAndPharaohz.Com and/or downloading or using any content or product from this site, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
1. This Agreement applies to you (hereinafter “Visitor,” “you” or “User”), and if you are using this website on behalf of any other party for which you are acting as an agent, it applies to you and any such party for which you are acting. The management of KingzAndPharaohz.Com reserves the right to change this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion, and your continued use of this website in any manner will indicate your agreement with the most current version of this Agreement posted on the site at the time of your use. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not accept this Agreement, do not use KingzAndPharaohz.Com in any manner, do not enter this site, and do not download or use any content from this site. Company and you are sometimes referred to hereinafter as “Party” or “Parties” to this Agreement.
2. This site is owned and operated by Kingz & Pharaohz, LLC., a Florida limited liability company with its principal place of business located at 3267 N.E. 168th Street, North Miami Beach, FL 33160 USA. As between you, the Visitor, and Company, all content contained on this site in any medium (“Content”) is owned by Company and/or our providers. All such Content is protected by United States and international intellectual property laws.
3. As a Visitor to our website, you are granted a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable license to access and use our site only as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or licenses with respect to this site, and any rights or licenses not expressly granted herein are reserved to us and our providers. Unless we have granted you permission in advance and in writing, you may visit this site only for your personal, non-commercial use, and not to provide services to a third party.
4. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in any of the Content on the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website. Company reserves the right to revoke anyone’s authorization to view, download and use the Content at any time, and you agree immediately to discontinue such use upon written notice from Company. As between you and Company, all rights not specifically granted to you under this Agreement are reserved to Company.
5. You may download, display, or print one (1) copy of any portion of the Content. If you do so, you may not modify the Content in any way, and you must reproduce the KingzAndPharaohz.Com trademark and/or copyright notice (or the third-party provider’s notice, as applicable) in the form:
“___________________™”; “______________________®” OR
“© 201_, By Kingz & Pharaohz, LLC.- All Rights Reserved”
as displayed on the relevant page(s) that you copy.
6. Except as provided above, you, as a Visitor to KingzAndPharaohz.Com, may not:
— Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute or transmit any part of the Content in any form whatsoever;
— Use a frame or border environment around the site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the site;
— Modify, translate into any language or computer language, or create derivative works from, any Content or any part of this site;
— “Reverse-engineer” any part of this site; or
— Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of this site in any form to any third party.
7. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the Content may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including without limitation proprietary notices, contained in the Content, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such Content on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through our site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material; or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, except with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, and/or (d) is used to collude unlawfully against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site.
8. Unless otherwise provided within this Agreement, or unless specific applicable law requires Company to
allow you to do so, you may not do any of the following without the prior written consent of Company:
— Use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor the Content and/or
— Use the site other than to observe, make legitimate inquiries or communications;
— Use the site to make any false or fraudulent communication;
— Submit false or misleading information to the site;
— Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful and/or prohibited by this Agreement;
— Use, access or communicate with the site in any way that, in the sole and absolute judgment of Company, adversely affects the performance or functioning of the site, or any other computer systems or networks used by Company or other site users;
— Upload or transmit to the site, or use any device, software or routine, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming that may damage, interfere with or attempt to interfere with, intercept the normal operation of our site, appropriate the site or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment or infringes upon the rights of any third party; or
— Disguise the origin of information posted by or transmitted by you through the site.
9. Content may not be used as a trademark or service mark, for (by way of illustration and not limitation) any pornographic use, unlawful purpose, to defame any person, to violate any person’s right of privacy or publicity, or to infringe upon any copyright, trade-name, trademark, or service mark of any person or entity. Unauthorized use of Content constitutes copyright infringement and shall entitle Company to exercise all rights and remedies under applicable law, including without limitation an injunction preventing further use and monetary damages against all users and beneficiaries of the use of such Content. The foregoing is not a limiting statement of Company’s rights or remedies in connection with any unauthorized use.
10. You understand that Company may immediately terminate all agreements between us and may without notice refrain from doing further business with you if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement or with the specific terms and conditions applicable to you as a Visitor to KingzAndPharaohz.Com. If your access is terminated, you agree immediately (1) to stop using this site and any Content which you may have acquired, (2) to delete all such Content and all copies from all media in your possession or control of whatever type (whether now known or hereafter developed, invented or devised), and (3) to destroy all other copies or, at Company’s request, return all such copies to Company. Your use of this site and any Content shall comply with all applicable law. Company may restrict or remove your access to this site at any time, or restrict or remove the use of any Content for any reason, and may (or may choose not to) replace that Content with other Content, and you agree immediately to discontinue all use of the Content upon notification from Company.
12. Children under thirteen (13) years of age are not eligible to become Clients of KingzAndPharaohz.Com or to purchase any product or service from us, without first obtaining permission from a parent or legal guardian. If you choose to become a Client, by doing so you warrant that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age or have first obtained said permission.
13. For purposes of identification, billing and marketing, you agree to provide Company with accurate, complete, and updated information as requested by us, including your legal name, address, telephone number(s), and applicable payment data (e.g., credit card number, security code and expiration date). You agree to notify Company within ten (10) days of any changes in these elements of your information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own password(s) (if any), and you agree that Company will have no obligations with regard thereto. Company reserves the right to reveal, or to choose not to reveal, any data or other information in its possession regarding users of our website in cooperation with a duly authorized request or investigation by a duly authorized governmental body or governmental agency.
14. You acknowledge that transmissions made by means of KingzAndPharaohz.Com are not confidential, and that your communications may be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge and agree that by engaging in transactions with KingzAndPharaohz.Com, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Company, beyond that which is explicitly established by contract between you and us.
15. Any communications or materials you transmit to KingzAndPharaohz.Com, by electronic mail or otherwise, including without limitation any data, question, comment, suggestion, idea, or the like (“Communications”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By voluntarily submitting to us, or by posting on the site, any Communications, you grant to Company and all users of the site a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Communications in any form, media or technology (whether now known or hereafter invented or devised). Company assumes no responsibility for any Communications posted or submitted, or for the return of such Communications. We want your feedback and appreciate your ideas and suggestions, but we are unable to answer every comment individually.
II. BECOMING A CLIENT OF KINGZANDPHARAOHZ.COM
You hereby represent and warrant that you are no less than thirteen (13) years of age (or have first obtained the permission of a parent or legal guardian) and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and to abide by and fully comply with this Agreement.
If you do not meet our above-stated eligibility requirements, do not seek to become a Client of KingzAndPharaohz.Com. In addition to any other rights that Company may have in law or equity, Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if you do not meet each of the foregoing requirements. Company may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to participate according to this Agreement prior to accepting you as a Client.
In order to become a Client of KingzAndPharaohz.Com, you must register for an account. By registering as a Client, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested (“Registration Data”) and maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, and/or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company may deny you access to areas of our Content, at our sole discretion.
Passwords and Security:
At the time of registration to take advantage of KingzAndPharaohz.Com’s Client Services (receiving artist-related communications or being enabled to purchase artist-related products), you must provide a valid email address and supply a Username and Password (if applicable) to be used in conjunction with your account. Some portions of KingzAndPharaohz.Com require registration for access (“Restricted Areas”). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and Password, and are fully responsible for all uses of your Username and Password, whether by you or others. You agree to (a) keep your Username and Password confidential and not share them with anyone else; (b) immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use of your Username and/or Password or account, or any other breach of security; and (c) use only your Username and Password to access our site’s Restricted Areas. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this or any other section of this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that Company is authorized to act on instructions received through use of your Username and Password on our site, and that without prior notice Company may, but is not obligated to, deny access or block any transaction made through use of your Username and Password if we believe your Username and Password are being used by someone other than you, otherwise improperly used, or for any other reason within our sole discretion.
Communications and Disclosure:
As a result of your registration as a Client, you may receive certain communications from Company related to content found on the site or related matters. You understand and agree that these communications are sent to you as a result of your registration, and that you may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by either using the unsubscribe functionality or sending an email to email address at our “Contact Us” link.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Company may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief on our part that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with legal process; (ii) to enforce this Agreement; (iii) to respond to a claim that Content on our site violates the rights of third parties; (iv) to respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Company, its users (including you) and the public.
Company, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from taking advantage of our Client Services, if you engage in conduct Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the site or in any way detrimental to other Clients. Improper conduct includes, but is not limited to: falsifying personal information required to become and remain a Client; violating any of our rules; tampering with the administration of the site or trying in any way to tamper with the software associated with our site; improperly obtaining other Clients’ information and/or spamming other Clients; or abusing the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website in any other way. Company and its affiliates are not responsible for: human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, including without limitation public utility or telephone outages; omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone system or network, computer online systems, data, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software (including, but not limited to, software and operating systems that temporarily do not permit you to access or freely to use a functionality for which you have already paid), including without limitation any injury or damage to any person’s computer equipment relating to or resulting from your use of our site; inability to access our website, or any pages on KingzAndPharaohz.Com; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, data and/or images of any kind; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or transmission systems, or the Internet, or any service provider’s facilities, or any phone site or website, or for any other reason whatsoever; typographical, printing or other errors, or any combination thereof.
If for any reason KingzAndPharaohz.Com is not capable of running as originally planned, or if our website (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper operation of its functions, or if infection by a computer (or similar) virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by clients, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes of any kind, in the sole opinion of Company corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the site, Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, extend, modify or suspend such individual’s status as a client.
The failure of either Party to comply with any provision of this Agreement due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of said Party’s control (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of this Agreement.
Unless expressly agreed to the contrary between us, by becoming a Client of KingzAndPharaohz.Com, you consent to the use of your name, voice, likeness, and photograph in connection with the development, production, distribution and/or exploitation (including marketing and promotion) of our Client Services, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO BECOME A CLIENT
– Register with us, by creating a unique Username and Password that you choose yourself. We will then send you an email confirming your status as a registered Client of www.KingzAndPharaohz.Com.
– You may then partake in available Client Services, and if applicable, you may indicate your choice and quantity of products for purchase by specifying the desired merchandise and paying the indicated amount through your choice of payment methods. You will then receive a confirmation of your payment (where applicable) and be authorized to complete your transaction.
III. FOR ALL VISITORS AND CLIENTS
As a condition of your use of KingzAndPharaohz.Com for any purpose, you promise not to use the site in any way that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement, or in any other way that is not reasonably intended by Company. By way of example and without limitation, you agree not to: (i) abuse, harass, impersonate, intimidate or threaten other KingzAndPharaohz.Com users; (ii) post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any matter that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, pornographic or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party; (iii) use the site for any unauthorized purpose, or in violation of any applicable law, including intellectual property laws; (iv) post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any other KingzAndPharaohz.Com user; (v) create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any other KingzAndPharaohz.Com user; (vi) infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Company, its users, or any third party; (vii) submit comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, or off-topic content; (viii) post, email, transmit, upload, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or in fact functioning to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (ix) use any robot, spider, scraper, sniping software or other automated means to access KingzAndPharaohz.Com for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole and absolute opinion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site or any activities conducted on our site; (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our site; or (d) advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any product or service, or use any information obtained from the site in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell any product or service to any user without his/her prior explicit consent.
Violation of Company s rules may result in removal of your right to access our website, your right to take advantage of our offers, and/or the canceling of your account. You acknowledge and agree that Company may remove any user-created content and terminate any KingzAndPharaohz.Com account at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such content). To report violations by others of this Agreement, please use the “Contact Us” link on our website.
2. USER CONTENT:
You understand that all content submitted to KingzAndPharaohz.Com, including but not limited to personal information and communications with other users, whether privately transmitted or made publicly available, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, not Company, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, share, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via our site. Under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for any content uploaded, posted, shared, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the site except that which originated from Company.
You acknowledge that Company may or may not pre-screen the content that users submit, but that Company and its designees have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, permanently delete, and/or move any such content. Without limiting the foregoing, Company and its designees shall have the right in their sole and absolute discretion to remove any content that (in the sole and absolute opinion of Company) violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable. You also understand that by using KingzAndPharaohz.Com, you may be exposed to content that you may consider to be offensive or objectionable. And you agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use or disclosure of any content on KingzAndPharaohz.Com. As between you and Company, you are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our site. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
With respect to anything that you submit or make available on the site, you grant Company an irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your submission (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate your submission into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
You hereby represent and warrant to Company that you will not transmit by means of KingzAndPharaohz.Com any materials of any kind which (1) violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the intellectual property or contractual rights of any third party; (2) are imported and/or exported in violation of any law, rule, or regulation of any jurisdiction with regard to such imports or exports; (3) contain libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive or otherwise unlawful material; (4) contain software viruses or any other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. You further represent and warrant to Company that your use of KingzAndPharaohz.Com will at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and its officers, employees, licensors, licensees, independent contractors, providers, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, the “Affiliates”), from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by Company or any of said Affiliates in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, reasonable transactional and litigation-related attorney fees and costs, at all levels of legal activity. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle any such matter without the written consent of Company.
[If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof (“Owner”) and believe that any content on the KingzAndPharaohz.Com site infringes upon the Owner’s copyright(s), rights of publicity, or any other rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing Company’s Legal Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
– A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the Owner of a legal right that is allegedly infringed;
– Identification of the copyrighted work or other legal right claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple materials on KingzAndPharaohz.Com are intended to be covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, the subject of infringing activity or is violative of any other legal right and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit KingzAndPharaohz.Com to locate the material;
– Information reasonably sufficient to permit KingzAndPharaohz.Com to contact Owner, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
– A statement that Owner has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the Owner or the law; and
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that Owner is authorized to act with regard to the legal right that is allegedly infringed.
Company’s designated Legal Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is reachable through the “Contact Us” link on the www.KingzAndPharaohz.Com website. Please specify “Legal Agent” in your subject line. Owner acknowledges that failure to comply with any or all of the above requirements may render Owner’s legal notice not valid.]
3. YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OF COMPANY:
By using KingzAndPharaohz.Com, you agree to release and to hold harmless Company and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agencies, as well as the officers, directors, employees, shareholders and representatives of any of the foregoing entities, from any and all cost or liability (including without limitation reasonable attorney fees at all stages of the legal process, whether transactional or litigation-related, and at all levels of litigation) arising from claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with accessing and/or using ai-sport.com in any manner.
IV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, CRIMINAL LAW OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (i) ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (ii) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE), AND/OR (iii) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE BY COMPANY OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NON-PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM BANKRUPTCY, REORGANIZATION, INSOLVENCY, DISSOLUTION OR LIQUIDATION, EVEN IF COMPANY OR SUCH THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PARTY.
1. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Company and/or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the functions or uses of this site or its content, the liability of Company and/or the third party providers and distributors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) monies paid in connection with Client Services offered on this site, or (b) One Hundred United States Dollars ($100.00 USD). In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to Company, and without any liability whatsoever, Company at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site. Some legal jurisdictions do not allow limitation of liability; so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
3. We will use our reasonable commercial efforts to keep our site available on a 24-hour/7-day-a-week basis, subject to downtime for scheduled maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and system outages. We cannot promise that access to KingzAndPharaohz.Com will be uninterrupted or available at all times. We assume no liability or responsibility for any delay, interruption, or downtime.
We make reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from KingzAndPharaohz.Com, but cannot ensure that the site will at all times be free from viruses or other destructive software. You are urged to take appropriate safeguards before accessing KingzAndPharaohz.Com or downloading anything from our site. We assume no responsibility for any damages to computer equipment or other property that may result from use of KingzAndPharaohz.Com or downloading anything from our site.
5. You may preserve this Agreement in hard-copy form by printing it for your records, and you waive any other requirement that this Agreement be evidenced by a written document.
6. ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION:
To the extent that we may need to contact you, you agree that we may do so via any electronic means, including but not limited to communications posted on the site, electronic mail, or instant messaging.
7. As a user of KingzAndPharaohz.Com, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that such use and involvement is voluntarily undertaken solely at your own risk. Under no circumstances will Company have any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury alleged and/or sustained by any user of KingzAndPharaohz.Com from engaging in any activity affiliated with KingzAndPharaohz.Com. As a user of KingzAndPharaohz.Com, you hereby agree that you are solely responsible for any applicable costs, fees and expenses associated with using KingzAndPharaohz.Com. By using any services or functionalities provided at KingzAndPharaohz.Com, and in consideration of your usage of the KingzAndPharaohz.Com site, you, on behalf of yourself, and your heirs, designees and assigns, hereby release, waive, discharge and agree not to sue Company, its officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees and affiliates in their capacities as such, and agree to hold Company and each of such persons associated therewith harmless with respect to any and all fees or expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorney fees, both transactional and litigation-related, at all levels), and with respect to any and all allegations, losses, claims, damages, or property damage to you or to any other individual, whether caused by you or the acts (including the failure to act) of any other persons, events, and/or occurrences.
8. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, fiduciary or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of this Agreement or your use of KingzAndPharaohz.Com. The performance of this Agreement by Company is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of Company’s right and obligation to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered with respect to such use. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, including but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations provisions set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision; and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in effect.
9. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND/OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WHERE IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
10. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
11. IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED:
— WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE;
— WITH DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE;
— WITH THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND
RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR — WITH ANY OTHER CONSEQUENCE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, CRIMINAL LAW, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
12. DUE TO THE FACT THAT CERTAIN LEGAL JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT OR RECOGNIZE AN EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT NECESSARILY APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE, OR WITH ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
13. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Company and/or any third-party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of KingzAndPharaohz.Com and/or its content, the liability of Company and/or the third-party providers and distributors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) monies paid in connection with Client Services offered on this site, or (b) One Hundred United States Dollars ($100.00 USD). In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to Company, and without any liability whatsoever, Company at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of this website.
15. Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, and with no attendant liability, to deny any potential user’s application to become a Client of this website, to deny any user access to this website, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this website without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which KingzAndPharaohz.Com is offered.
16. This Agreement, and the other legal notice documents contained elsewhere on this website and incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between you and Company with respect to Company’s products and services, KingzAndPharaohz.Com, and any other relationship between you and Company, and they supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, with respect to Company, its products/services, and/or KingzAndPharaohz.Com. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are expressly and exclusively reserved to Company.
17. THIS AGREEMENT IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, U.S.A. USER HEREBY CONSENTS TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS SITTING IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, FLORIDA, U.S.A., IN ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS UNAUTHORIZED IN ANY JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT GIVE EFFECT TO ALL PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THIS PARAGRAPH.
18. In the event a dispute arises between you and Company, Company and you agree to pursue neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Company agree that any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement, KingzAndPharaohz.Com, and/or Company’s other products/services shall be resolved in accordance with one of the subsections below or as otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing by the Parties. Before resorting to these alternatives, Company strongly encourages you to first contact Company directly to seek a resolution, and Company will consider all reasonable requests to resolve that dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation, as an alternative to litigation:
A. Alternative Dispute Resolution. Company will consider use of alternative forms of dispute resolution, such as non-binding mediation and/or binding arbitration to be held in or as near as possible to Miami-Dade County, Florida, U.S.A.
B. Court. Alternatively, any claim may be adjudicated by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Miami-Dade County, Florida, U.S.A. User and Company agree to submit to the exclusive venue and personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within Miami-Dade County, Florida, U.S.A., with no assertion by either Party of any objection to such venue and jurisdiction, including without limitation any objection based on the doctrine of forum non conveniens.
THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS THEY MAY HAVE TO TRIAL BY JURY IN REGARD TO CLAIMS.
19. You agree that: (i) the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website shall be deemed solely based in the state of Florida, United States of America; and (ii) the KingzAndPharaohz.Com website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Company, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Florida, United States of America. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect, with the surviving provisions being interpreted so as fully as possible to effect the original intentions of the Parties to this Agreement. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Company’s failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review this Agreement regularly for any such changes. Your use of KingzAndPharaohz.Com in any manner following any amendment of this Agreement will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO KINGZANDPHARAOHZ.COM MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
20. User agrees that “Company,” “Kingz & Pharaohz, LLC., “Kingz & Pharaohz” and “KingzAndPharaohz.Com” are trademarks of Kingz & Pharaohz, LLC., a Florida limited liability company.
1. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with, and shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Florida, USA, applicable to agreements entered into and to be wholly performed therein, and by applicable United States federal law. In the event of any conflict between any provisions hereof and any applicable laws to the contrary, the latter shall prevail, but this Agreement shall be deemed modified only to the extent necessary to remove such conflicts, and the surviving provisions hereof shall be interpreted so as fully as possible to effect the original intentions of the Parties. Only the courts (state and federal) having jurisdiction within Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA, will have jurisdiction of any controversies regarding this Agreement and/or KingzAndPharaohz.Com; any action or other proceeding which involves such a controversy will be brought in those courts and not elsewhere, and the User hereby waives any objection such User may otherwise have to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts, including without limitation objections raised on the basis of forum non conveniens. Any process in any such action or proceeding may, among other methods, be served by delivering or mailing it, by registered or certified mail, directed to the address which the addressee has designated from time to time. Any such delivery or mail service shall be deemed to have the same force and effect as personal service within the State of Florida. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly disclaimed by the Parties. The Parties hereto confirm that it is their wish that this Agreement as well as any other documents relating hereto, including notices, be written in the English language (Les parties aux presentes confirment leur volonte que cette le convention de meme que tous les documents y compris y tout avis qui s’y rattache soient rediges en langue anglaise). You further agree that, in any dispute between Company and you, Company shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney fees, legal expert fees, and other legal expenses from you should Company emerge as the prevailing party.
2. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the Parties hereto and supersedes all oral and written agreements and understandings made or entered into by the Parties hereto prior to the date hereof. No amendment, change or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless it is accepted by both Parties hereto, and any waiver of a failure to perform or of a breach shall not operate to waive any subsequent failure to perform or breach.
3. The use of the singular in this Agreement shall apply to and mean the plural where appropriate. The use of the masculine or neuter pronoun in this Agreement shall apply to and mean the feminine where appropriate, and vice versa.
4. The captions appearing at the commencement of the clauses hereof are descriptive only and for convenience in reference to this Agreement; and should there be any conflict between any such heading and the language of the clause at the head of which it appears, the language of the clause thereof, and not such heading, shall control and govern in the construction of this Agreement.
5. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this Agreement will cause Company such damage as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that Company shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction, issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these Terms & Conditions of Use by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as to recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by Company in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney fees at all levels of litigation. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with Company’s application for any such injunction.
6. The Parties acknowledge that each has been advised by counsel, and/or been given the opportunity and recommendation to be advised by counsel, during the course of negotiation of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be interpreted without regard to any presumption or rule requiring construction against the Party causing this Agreement to be drafted.